Learning Skills International School, established in 1986, has two branches at Osu Ringway and Adjiringano, East Legon.
Learning Skills International School, established in 1986, has two branches at Osu Ringway and Adjiringano, East Legon. We are currently hiring the services of well trained and qualified teachers for both branches.
Reporting Line: Principal and Deputy Principal
Starting Date: January, 2021
Daily Interactions: Pupils, Parents, Management of School, Co-workers
Salary Range: Ghc1,500 to Ghc2,000
Technical Skills: Exceptional Communication Skills, Time Management Skills, Technological Skills, Organizational Skills and Critical Thinking Skills. Educational Qualification: Must possess at least a BSC in Basic Education or an educational degree in a related field.
Qualities and Proven Experience:
1. Must have knowledge of the International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum and should have worked in an IB School for at least 4 years.
2. Should have reasonable experience working with nursery and primary children.
3. Should be target oriented and should be very conversant working with children.
4. Should possess strong ethics and must be very professional
5. Should think outside the box, should be patient and empathetic.
6. Should be observant, a good listener and collaborative
7. familiarity with online teaching and using a variety of technology tools.
Send CV to email@example.com